- February 8th, 2009 - Assaulted Rihanna
- January 14th, 2012 - Assaulted Frank Ocean
- August 2012 - Broke the terms of probation
- November 2012 - Threatened to shit in Jenny Johnsons mouth, on twitter
- January 2013 - Falsification of community service records
Those are the definate items and leaves out the other less savoury elements which are more opinion based, such as:
- Switching his version of the assault on Rihanna on multiple occasions, including on the same day, to lower his responsibility for an act he admitted to
- Comparing himself to Jesus on the cross for people criticising him for the above incidents
- Failing to understand why going to a party dressed as a Jihadist suicide-bomber could be considered 'in bad taste'
- Claiming that being asked questions about his ongoing probation for assault and continued acts of violence (threatened in public and actual) are "brining past shit up"
See, he's not really the most stable of people and him being a quite good/very popular performer doesn't let him get away with that shit. He appears (based on his behaviour, which we can agree has a certain pattern to it) to have an inability to keep his shit together and keeps on running away or lashing out whenever any picks him up on these things. If no-one is saying 'no' to you and everyone is telling you that you are prefect (which, when you are the key element of a multi-million dollar performance vehicle, is kinda understandable) then you're going to see the world a little differently to everyone else. However if he keeps this behaviour up (specifically the assaulting people) then I really do hope he just gets sent to jail like any other person, or performer of lower stature, would be.